Thursday, August 28, 2008

Connectivity.........
Starting up with a direction given by Internet and Water, Connectivity and Continuous flow of channel were my derived analysis terms.I took the literal form of earth - The Sphere; and showed the global view of the water connection and internet connection being constant with strong linkage. The basic colors derived are the green and the blue of the earth. As the civilization exists and progressed in the primitive times where there was water so does in the today’s world, the people have progressed with the internet. The Net has connected everyone around the world. Opportunity and advancements happens with the connection with the world.  

I am present everywhere where life and growth is; I nourish an individual and connect the world through a small window ;through my connectivity and organized chain I make life easy and prosperous

No comments: